Monday, August 13, 2007

Your Mama goes to Brooklyn 8.13.07

I had the extreme pleasure of seeing my favorite band, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists in Brooklyn. I realize I called this a Baltimore hair blog, but too bad it's my blog and I tend to travel.

Anyway, New York tends to intimidate me, as there are so many fabulous people there. I was most drawn to the redheads though. Enjoy!


sporting the ever-trendy YMH business card









Dave of Ted Leo & the Pharmacists may not have red hair, but it is truly amazing and I will miss seeing it (and hearing him) in future shows. This post is dedicated to Dave!

3 comments:

janjamm said...

Thanks for Brooklyn! Do not fear the hair of other cities, and especially D-a-a-a-a-ve! We love you, Mama.

Anonymous said...

...the Sunkist guy is a great shot, BTW.

your mama said...

Thank you Isabella! I'd like to take the credit and say I'm a fantastic photographer, but it's just dumb luck when it looks that great!